Planning for Next Year
We have already received a couple of great ideas, but we want to hear more. We would like to invite the community to submit ideas for events, activities, fundraisers, etc. that you would like to see the PTO consider. Please send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6th Annual Fiesta Night and Auction:
- Congratulations to our first Early Bird prize winner – Leticia Christopherson! Prizes will be drawn every week through January so the earlier you sign up to attend, the better your chances! Consider buying a table (for a lower per seat cost) and inviting friends and family as well. To buy tickets click here. Prices go up after Feb. 15th so don’t delay!
- We need your help! Do you have a timeshare, condo, cabin, or 2nd house somewhere? If so, PLEASE consider donating a week or couple nights stay at it for our school auction. These are huge money makers for us so let the auction team know if you can do it.
- We’re in need of more sponsors – these are companies that donate to our school and are advertised in our Auction Program. Ask if your company will be a sponsor! Sponsorship starts at just $250; Donations of $500 and up include VIP seating at the event! Go big and ask for $1K!
Have you snapped some pictures of your child and their amigos this year? We’d love to see them! Jog-A-Thon, Field Trips, Assemblies, Recess, Art time, Class time…any time! Please share your pictures with the yearbook team here.
Up Coming Events:
- MLK Day- No School 1/18
- School Board Meeting 1/21 @ 5pm
- Open House 1/21 @ 6pm
- PTO Meeting 1/22 @8:40am
- Staff Development No School 1/29
- Coffee w/principal 2/5
- Spirit wear 2/5