The 2014 Jog-a-thon is this Friday! The students and staff at Arco Iris are very excited.
Please see below for important information.
- Dress– Students should wear a shirt in their assigned class color, comfortable shorts/pants and shoes for walking/running. If you do not have something in your class color, wear Jaguar Spirit wear or a white shirt.
- Blue shirts – Ocasio, Colon, Root
- Red shirts – Santana, Rodriguez, Lopez
- Yellow shirts – Romero, Vega
- Green shirts – Rosado, Roman, Viera
- Lunch– All students will receive a bowl of macaroni and cheese (~1 cup), an apple and a milk, courtesy of Reedville Catering, Sysco, and Oregon Heritage Apple Farm. If you think that your student will want more food than this, please pack something from home.
- Schedule– Classes will be walking to Schiffler Park, running for 30 minutes and then walking back to school for lunch. Each student will receive a bottle of water at the park. Approximate running times at Schiffler park are 3rd/4th grades 10:15-10:45; 1st/2nd grades 11:00-11:30; 5th-8th grades 11:45-12:15.
- Volunteers– All volunteers should sign in and pick up volunteer badges in the lobby at school and check in with Sunshine King and Jeanna Valenzuela Johnson for instructions. Thank you!
- More information is posted on the school jog-a-thon page
We hope you are able to share in our excitement as we come together as a community to raise money for Arco Iris School. If each student MEETS the TARGET of $120, we will surpass our school wide goal of $25,000!! And the school will cheer on our beloved principal as she takes a pie to the face.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.