Our school Jog-A-Thon will take place this Friday, October 4th between 10:15am-11:30am.
All Visitors and Volunteers are asked to park in Section H of the BCC parking lot and check in for a badge in the school lobby (building C) – thank you for your cooperation!
- Grades 1-3 will run from 10:15 am to 10:45 am.
- Grades 4-7 will run from 11:00 am to 11:30 am.
Please have your child wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing. Soccer or gym shorts are OK too. We ask for kids to wear the following colored shirts tomorrow (this helps our volunteers track runners):
- Maestra Powers’ class: Blue shirts
- Maestra Santana’s class: Red shirts
- Maestra Lopez’s class: Blue shirts
- Maestra Hetu’s class: Red shirts
- Maestra Heider’s class: Blue shirts
- Maestra Ramos’ class: Red shirts
- Maestra Viera’s class: Blue shirts
- Maestra Espinoza’s class: Red shirts
Three Cheers for Pasta Pronto, Sysco, and Oregon Heritage Farm! They are generously donating a macaroni and cheese, apples, and carrots for lunch for our runners. A dairy free and gluten free option will also be available. Beverages besides water will not be provided. Don’t forget to pack snacks for your student and an additional beverage, if you wish.
For more information on our Jog-a-Thon event, see our blog page HERE.