Thank you to everyone who was able to help out with the Book Fair this week. We would not be able to do it with out you!
To everyone that stopped by and made purchases, thank you. Not only did you purchase some great books but you made it possible for the school to purchase some also. If you could not make it or did not find what you were looking for, books can still be ordered on line through November 9th.
Thank you to all those that helped out with our First Annual Jog-A-Thon last week. The kids had LOTS of fun. Don’t forget Jog-A-Thon pledge sheets and donations are due back no later than Monday, October 29th.
- PTO Meeting November 5th @ 6:30 PM in the 5/6 classroom
- Jaguar Dress Day Wear your jaguar shirts November 8th
- Scrip Orders Due November 9th
- NO SCHOOL November 12th (Veterans day)
- For more events please see upcoming events page.
Consejo de padres News
Meeting minutes for August and September have been approved and posted on our blog page.