We have organized another fun stay at the Mazama Lodge. For those who went last year, it was a fun, community building event for the school and gave parents a lot of time to hang out and have fun and the kids room to run and a giant playroom to play. We are repeating the event again this year and will sell spots on a 1st come 1st served basis. To ensure the lodge does not get over crowded, we will sell 50 of the available 75 slots and each person is $30.
We will be selling spaces for this fun event at the PTO meeting/ice cream social on September 11th, after school on September 14th, and at back to school night on September 18th. Please make checks to “Arco Iris School”.
- Date: October 13-14th
- Meals: Dinner on Saturday and Breakfast and Lunch on Sunday – They’re really hearty, healthy and yummy!!!
- Check in time: 3 pm on Saturday
- What to bring: Sleeping bag, snacks, fun outdoorsy toys, warm clothes, towel
- Address: 30500 East Westleg Road, Government Camp, OR 97208
- Web: http://www.mazamas.org/your/adventure/starts-here/C184
Please contact Kimberly Sills (Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.