We have a few reminders for the week:
1. Back to School Night is Wednesday, August 31st, from 6-8:00pm. Parents only please.
2. Friday, September 2nd we invite all students and parents to come meet their teachers and drop off their school supplies from 10:00am-2:00pm.
3. Whole Food Lunches: Arco Iris has partnered with Whole Foods Market for our school lunches for this academic year. We were very pleased with their lunch options and flexibility with our school last year, and are looking forward to maintaining our relationship with employees of Whole Foods Market of Tanasbourne. The cost is $4 per lunch. See our Lunch Page for more details. Orders for the first week of school are due into the office by WEDNESDAY, August 31st.
4. Arco Iris does provide a Free and Reduced Lunch Program for those who qualify. We have included the application form on our Lunch Page.
5. Pick Up Authorization: to ensure your child’s safety we have a separate form for those who are going to participate in carpooling or have other designated adults picking your child up after school. Please fill in the appropriate adults information to our Pick Up Authorization Form and return to Stacy in the office. Children will not be released to an adult other than the child’s parents, unless we have this form.