Our first official week of summer camp is ready to begin on Tuesday
July 5th! Maestra Stephanie and Stacy have planned a week of fun learning
all about Panama. Each one of our campers will explore Panama through
crafts, food, games, songs, and of course Spanish!
- The camp will be held at First United Methodist Church (12555 SW 4th St. Beaverton 97005)
- Our camp hours are 8:30-12:30.
- The parking will be in the parking lot in front of the church by the park. The entrance is to the left of the church, but we will make sure to direct you where to go on Tuesday morning for check-in. Parents must walk their students into the facility for check in every day. Parents must also walk into the facility for check-out during pick up as well.
- All payments for the week are due Tuesday (7/5) morning during check-in. Please pay by check only.
- The weather is supposed to be sunny and warm. Please make sure to apply sunscreen in the morning before camp. Please dress your child in comfortable clothing for outdoor and indoor play. Hats are welcome to protect the campers when we are outside.
- Please pack a sack lunch and a water bottle for your child every day.
- We are planning on taking a field trip to the library on Friday to find books and information on Panama and to meet the librarian. We will have permission forms for you to fill out on Wednesday morning.
See you Tuesday! Have a fun and SAFE 4th of July!